In many ways, Lord Tusk is a typical ogre. He loves wading headlong into combat swinging his massive blades and making pulp of his enemies. However, Tusk is more cunning than an average ogre. Luckily, there are some brave Heroes ready and willing to stand in his way.
Massive Darkness: Heroes & Monsters Set: Sorcerers vs. Lord Tusk adds three new heroes to your games of Massive Darkness, along with the hulking Lord Tusk roaming monster. The set also include a new class, the Sorcerer, that any hero can use. Perhaps with the help of a new artifact, the Sorcerer’s Ring, the light will triumph over the Darkness.
*This is an expansion. The Massive Darkness core game is required to play.
- Magical Heroes – Ajax, Sarah, and Silence can work together to defeat Lord Tusk, or teamed with other Heroes to complete any Massive Darkness campaign.
- Terrible Tusk – Lord Tusk is smarter than an average ogre, but he’s meaner and more bloodthirsty too. Tusk is represented by a huge, highly-detailed miniature figure. His mere presence on the board will strike fear in the hearts of the Heroes.
- New Class – This set introduces the Sorcerers class. Players can develop their characters and follow their progress on the included class sheet pad.
- 3 Hero Miniatures and Hero Cards
- 1 Lord Tusk Miniature with 2 Cards
- 1 Sorcerer Class Sheet Pad
- 1 Artifact Card